Inadequate security in your place of business may lead to property damage or loss of product if intruders were to break-in.
Securing your workplace and protecting your business!
You can take certain measures to reduce this risk:
- Ensure doors are solid enough to prevent break-ins.
- Check all locks and bolts are in good working order.
- Check window frames and grilles for deterioration.
- Ensure alarm and surveillance systems are well maintained.
- Invest in a fire-rated safe for storing valuable items.
- Keep an updated list of all equipment on the premises at all times.
- Keep adequate records of the location of all keys at all times by a well-administered key handling system. If keys are not returned your system should notify you immediately.
It is also important to provide a safe and healthy working environment for your employees. To increase safety in your business:
- Comply with all BCA regulations regarding construction materials and safety glass.
- Provide adequate training for staff with regards to entering and exiting the building during work hours and after hours and procedures for fire safety.
- Mark all electronic equipment kept on the premises.
TopLock Locksmiths offer a range of services for your commercial locksmith and security needs. These include:
- Security and fire safety audits and advice to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Fire-compliant lock systems that are high security and fit fire regulation standards, as well as fire-rated escape.
- Restricted Master Key Systems custom-designed to suit your business.
- High-security door locks, levers, handles and locking systems for all types of commercial building.
- External and internal door opening and closing systems.
- Door blocker plates.
- Roller door and gate locks.
- Heavy duty padlocks.
- Fire-rated safes, servicing and combination changes.
- Servicing and repairs on all types of locks.
- Rekeying services.
- Supply of commercial cabinets for housing of keys.
- CCTV, surveillance cameras, security alarm systems, and custom-made window grilles.
- Access Control to buildings including swipe cards and pin-pads and intercoms.
Call or email TopLock Locksmiths today to discuss your commercial locksmith, security and safety requirements with a professional.