Emergency Locksmiths Ivanhoe – 24hr Ivanhoe Locksmith Service
Emergency Commercial Domestic – TopLock Locksmiths
Locksmith Service Ivanhoe ‘the Toorak of the north’. If you are locked out and need an Emergency Locksmith in Ivanhoe Fast we guarantee we will have someone to you within 1 hour every time, just call 1300 679 979 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week!
Are you in need of an
- Ivanhoe Locksmith
- Ivanhoe Automotive / Car Locksmith
- Ivanhoe Domestic Locksmith
- Ivanhoe Commercial Locksmith
- Ivanhoe 24 7 After Hours Locksmith?
Then call TopLock now on 1300 679 979 – we’ve got locksmiths standing by to provide for your Ivanhoe Locksmith requirements and can have someone at your home, business or vehicle in under 1 hr.
Living in Ivanhoe can mean the best of both worlds being on the train line and not too far from the city of Melbourne, but somewhere pleasantly green enough and close to the river to enjoy some outdoor leisure activities. And of course the town itself also has many cafes and restaurants to enjoy.
Ivanhoe is sometimes called ‘the Toorak of the north’, and it also attracts many visitors with the Boulevard Christmas Light display each year. However this can also be a drawcard for burglars to the region According to the RACV there were 1 in 49 homes burgled in Ivanhoe for the last 3 consecutive years. That’s uncomfortably high so if you’re living or conducting business in Ivanhoe it is important to be aware of the need for good security.
Measures you can take to deter being burgled include:
- Not leaving valuables in areas where they can be seen from outside.
- Securing doors and windows with good strong locks.
- Remembering to lock doors and windows.
- Ensuring your garden is not overgrown offering intruders a place to hide.
- Installing an alarm system and advertising it’s presence with stickers.
If you conduct a business in Ivanhoe, there may be additional security considerations, for example:
- Access control to your premises.
- Protection for your windows such as window-grilles.
- Locking up any valuables kept on the premises in a secure safe.
- Keeping track of all keys to the premises.
- Alarms and other surveillance systems including CCTV.
- Data protection such as passwords and regular backups.
If your home or business needs new door or window locks or you’re considering a surveillance camera or alarm system, speak to us today for an obligation free quote and advice on other measure you can take to better secure your premises.