Emergency Locksmiths Northcote – 24hr Northcote Locksmith Service
Emergency Commercial Domestic – TopLock Locksmiths
Northcote Locksmith in a post-war boom town. If you are locked out and need an Emergency Locksmith in Northcote Fast we guarantee we will have someone to you within 1 hour every time, just call 1300 679 979 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week!
Are you in need of an
- Northcote Locksmith
- Northcote Automotive / Car Locksmith
- Northcote Domestic Locksmith
- Northcote Commercial Locksmith
- Northcote 24 7 After Hours Locksmith?
Then call TopLock now on 1300 679 979 – we’ve got locksmiths standing by to provide for your Northcote Locksmith requirements and can have someone at your home, business or vehicle in under 1 hr.
What could be a more convenient and pleasant place to live than the town of Northcote, with two train lines nearby, trams in St Georges Road and a number of bus routes, along with boutiques, cafes, bars and the shopping plaza? Parks, skating facilities, play equipment centres and picnic spots, Merri Creek with its walking and cycling tracks and nearby Preston market make the area attractive to families and singles alike.
All of this convenience can also make Northcote a destination of choice for burglars. According to the RACV and Victoria Police statistics, Northcote is a high risk area for burglaries – so living in the Northcote region also means having to be extra diligent with regard to securing your home and possessions.
Securing your home doesn’t always mean having a state of the art surveillance system. Simple and less expensive measures you can take include:
- Installing strong locks such as deadlocks on entry doors, and locks on windows, sliding doors and your garage.
- Not leaving valuables such as handbags, laptops or jewellery where they can be seen through a window.
- Keeping your doors locked even when you’re home many burglars gain entry through an unlocked door.
- Installing an alarm system and/or displaying a notice saying that your place is alarmed.
- Installing a sensor light outside your home.
- Putting sturdy padlocks on your gates.
- Adding a ‘beware of dog’ sign to your gates.
If you need new locks for your Northcote home, have just relocated and need to change the locks, or you’re considering installing an alarm system, speak to one of our experts today for an obligation free quote. If you’ve recently moved to the area, jot down the number for our emergency locksmith service we’re able to come to your aid 24/7 if you lock yourself out of your home or car.